St. Joseph’s Home at Vikramgad is a new facility. The main building is fully functional and some of our rooms are already booked. We have just 11 rooms available at this time. However, we are still constructing and the home will have 60 beds in all when it is complete.
We provide the following facilities:
- Accommodation: Single & Double rooms
- Well furnished rooms with attached bath.
- Water – 24 hrs, hot & cold
- Wholesome meals provided
- Veg & Non-Veg option
- Medical Facilities:
- Doctor on call at Vikramgad
- Guru Kripa hospital at Wada
- Trained staff to look after and monitor residents
- Recreation room with games and Library
- Physical Fitness: Residents can determine the level of fitness they wish to maintain. The home is situated in idyllic surroundings. It is possible to take walks outside or in the sheltered area. We have plans to have visiting physiotherapist and fitness instructors.
- Spiritual: The chapel provides a place for Prayer and Reflection